- Students MUST register through nbinsurancebrokers.ca. They can choose the self-study option.
- When students are ready to write their exam, they will register through Captus Press website located on the My Courses page. Students will be required to purchase their exam . Payment by credit card is highly recommended for ease ( you can either enter info or have a manager call in with the number - 416-736-5537 ) but cheques made out to Captus Press are accepted; however, due to the delay to process a cheque, students must give 2 weeks before they plan to write their exam.
- Once registered, students must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your exam date, your exam time, proctor name, proctor's phone number and proctor's email. Your proctor must be copied on this email.
Proctors must be a supervisor, manager, or brokerage principal.
- Once IBANB approves your exam date/time/proctor, and Captus Press processes your payment, an email will be sent to the student with exam login codes. Proctors will also receive an email with their proctor codes. These codes are only valid for the date and time that the student has been approved to write.
- Students write their online exam ( 3.5 hours )
- Students may log in to nbinsurancebrokers.ca and click My Courses to view their exam mark. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your exam to be marked.
At any time, students may contact Captus Press with questions regarding codes, registration process, or technical difficulties. Support is available from 10:00 am-6:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Call 1-866-348-7888 or email email@example.com