This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Personal Lines
The purpose of this role is to provide technical and administrative support to at team of client service professionals, including assistance in maintaining weekly workflows, processing new business, renewal and endorsement documents, and completing administrative and clerical tasks. The current opportunity is a 12 month contract (maternity leave replacement) in our Personal Lines Department.
• Support brokers and producers in daily management of client service
• Follow internal workflow
• Review policy renewals and endorsements for accuracy
• maintain organized and well documented files
• Other duties as may be assigned for admin support
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• No previous experience required, some post-secondary education is preferred
• Commitment to providing an outstanding level of customer service
• Proficient communicator in both English and French
• Strong administration and organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
• Insurance experience an asset, but not required
• Ability to work well with a team and others
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook, knowledge of EPIC or TAM is an asset
Email your resume in confidence to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “TSR Personal Lines – Dieppe” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Assurance Goguen Champlain Insurance is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited. Since 1927 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has grown to become one of the world’s largest insurance, risk management and consulting brokerages, employing more than 30,000 people across 35 countries and serving clients in over150 countries.
At Gallagher, we are committed to demonstrating the highest level of professional ethics. Our success is underpinned by doing what's right; we lead the way we serve our clients, the way we develop our employees and the way we support our communities. We think and behave differently than other brokers because we know that brand names don’t deliver services – people do.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including; medical, dental, vision plans, life and accident insurance, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, and training programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process