This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Personal Lines
The role of Account Manager (AM) is to provide front-line client service to our Personal Lines Home and Auto policies. You will leverage the industry knowledge and experience to provide a great client experience.
If you are self-motivated, have an eye for detail, pride yourself in excellent communication and customer service skills …. we should talk!
· Servicing and seeking opportunities to better protect our clients
· Superior Relationship & Client Service Skills
· Retention and account management of Wilson clients
· Achieving defined goals and expectations
· Ability to Support Teammates & Expedite Tasks
Required Certifications and Demonstrable Experience …
• Licensed broker or working towards your designation an asset
• Natural Cross Selling & Up-selling Skills
• Offer a strong work ethic coupled with great communication skills
• Positive and energetic attitude that complements our team
• Comfortable with technology (Microsoft Suite)
• Bilingual a definite asset
Wilson Insurance offers a great benefits and compensation package along with continuing education and support.
If the position seems like the right fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter, with a subject line: Account Manager Personal Lines on or before September 30th, 2019 for consideration to Kerry Atkinson at email@example.com .
Wilson Insurance, one of Atlantic Canada’s largest independent brokers and recognized as one of the Best Places To Work In Atlantic Canada, visit us at www.wilsoninsurance.ca