This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Commercial Lines
• Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience to determine risk requirements
• Ensure policies meet the needs of the clients
• Oversee renewals, endorsement and certificate requests
• Negotiate renewals and remarket initiative
• Responsible for accuracy of policy documents and timely delivery of renewals
• Claims reporting and resolve claim issues that may arise
• Follow up on accounts receivables
• Up-sell & cross-sell existing clients
• Keep up to date with markets and changing coverages within the industry
• Participate in insurer networking events
• Adherence to internal compliance and workflow
Educational and Experience Requirements:
• NB O-T-L License required
• CAIB or CIP designations an asset
• Minimum 3 years Insurance experience
• Must possess good all round commercial knowledge and be able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Great technical and negotiating ability with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and work confidently in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and knowledge of EPIC or TAM an asset
2 positions available
Email your resume in confidence to Human Resources at email@example.com and include “CSB– Dieppe- Select” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Assurance Goguen Champlain Insurance is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited. Since 1927 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has grown to become one of the world’s largest insurance, risk management and consulting brokerages, employing more than 30,000 people across 35 countries and serving clients in over150 countries.
At Gallagher, we are committed to demonstrating the highest level of professional ethics. Our success is underpinned by doing what's right; we lead the way we serve our clients, the way we develop our employees and the way we support our communities. We think and behave differently than other brokers because we know that brand names don’t deliver services – people do.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including; medical, dental, vision plans, life and accident insurance, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance programs, and training programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process