Emerging Professional Award
This award acknowledges new professionals to the industry as promising future leaders in the field of insurance. The recipient is advancing his or her career and keeps current on changes within the industry.
Who can nominate individuals for this award:
Member brokers of IBANB
Who is eligible for this award:
Employees of any IBANB member brokerage. Members of the IBANB Board of Directors are not eligible for this award. The nomination is not contingent on participation in the Young Broker Network.
Criteria for nominees:
- Has demonstrated the passion for professional excellence within the insurance industry;
- Demonstrates new professional status with no more than 5 years of insurance experience;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, use of strong judgement and utilizes strong communication skills while encouraging a team environment;
- Exhibits a commitment to promoting the broker channel and career opportunities within the industry;
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the industry and enthusiasm for innovation to address the developing needs of the current marketplace.
To nominate someone today, click here.